TESTIMONIALS from some of our latest trips:
- "Indira and I want to thank you for the exceptional birding tour that you provided for us last week in Malaysia. We enjoyed the birds we saw - we did see a lot! We want to thank you for your kindness and care you provided in selecting the places to eat and places to visit. Your knowledge of birds is phenomenal and thanks a lot for your help with photography."
- "Just wanted you to know what a great birder and guide Terence is, and a n all round good gut he is. Had a wonderful day in Fraser's Hill"
- "My son and I really enjoyed our one-day birding trip to Fraser's Hill. I wish we would have had more than one day as we were travelling to Sri Lanka. Terence was timely, courteous and knowledgeable. We had a great day seeing over 80 bird species and added several life birds to our lists. Our highlight sitings were the Black Laughingthrush, Lesser Shortwing and a Sultan Tit. Thanks for a great day"
- “I think Saturday was a very good birding day. You showed me some very nice birds and also gave me another look at Malaysia. It is not KL everywhere! The raptors were very good. An impressive list which I never would never have seen without your help. I think the White-bellied See Eagle is my favourite for the day. Thank you so much.”
- “Terence is an excellent and knowledgeable birder as well as being a thoroughly nice man. His hard work and expertise meant that I had a really great mornings birding. I would certainly use his services next time I’m in Malaysia.”
- “It was my second visit to KL, but the first time there was no time for birding. Luckily, now I did have the opportunity to have one day off for birding. Through www. birdingpal.org I found an excellent guide, Terence. The planning went all very smoothly, and off course we had to set priorities. On Monday 17 September Terence picked me up at my hotel (perfectly on time despite the heavy traffic!) and we took off to Kuala Selangor Nature Park and surroundings (mainly ricefields). Even though the season was not the most perfect one, there was lots to see in a beautiful scenery. Not only birds, but also lots of monkeys, playing in the trees. Nice to escape the city buzz for one day. Besides a perfect birdwatcher, Terence has an open mind to chat about other issues. So I also learned a lot about life in general in Malaysia. All in all, a perfect day. Thank you so much Terence!!!”